Happy National Receptionist Day to Iliana Maldonado! This week we are highlighting her amazing contributions to the Sierra Honda family and would like to recognize Iliana for all of her hard work!
Iliana is an invaluable part of our team here at Sierra Honda and her commitment to excellence is second to none. We can always count on her to deliver her best in customer service in all interactions, going above and beyond- every time.
How long have you worked here at Sierra?
- 4 Years
What’s your favorite car here at Sierra Hondaand why?
- Civic because it’s the sporty yet gender neutral, and it’s also the perfect size.
What’s your favorite part about working here?
- The people and getting to know my coworkers both inside and outside of work.
What kind of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
- Shopping, food, gym, concerts, and going the beach with my family and friends.
Why is proving excellent customer service important to you?
- My role is important because I’m usually the first point of contact for customers so I do my best to treat them as part of one family. Making them feel comfortable is important to me.
What piece of advice would you give a new employee?
- Don’t be shy and ask as many questions as you can, we’re all part of one team.
What piece of advice would you give our customers?
- We’re friendly, local, and family owned. All of our employees are humble and do our best to be as helpful as possible.