Congratulations Honda Service Advisors!
Sierra Honda Celebrates Easter at Monrovia Spring Egg Hunt
On Saturday, March 31, Sierra Honda joined the City of Monrovia at Recreation Park to celebrate the city's annual Spring Egg Hunt and Healthy Kids Day.
The free community event consisted of family-fun activities ranging from spring bunny photos, arts and crafts, face paintings, a petting zoo, food trucks, and tours of the Monrovia Historical Museum.
The Sierra Honda Team engaged with local residents from all around the San Gabriel Valley as they lined up to collect Easter eggs, promotional items, and sign up for the adult and kids raffles.
As a family-owned dealership for over 40 years, Sierra Honda is proud of their active involvement in cities such as Monrovia, Arcadia, Duarte, Pasadena, and surrounding cities throughout the greater Los Angeles Area.
14 Reasons to Love Sierra Honda
Here at Sierra Honda, we pride ourselves on treating our customers like family. Every day, our staff is committed to providing each guest with exceptional customer service and a reliable and trustworthy dealership experience.
So whether you’re looking for a new car or have already purchased your vehicle, here are 14 reasons why our dealership is one to love this Valentine’s Day.
- We've been family owned for over 40 years.
- Sierra Autocars has been in the automotive business for over 40 years and is dedicated to maintaining their tradition of integrity and fairness. All of the Hoffman family works together to continue their tradition and commitment to total customer satisfaction.
- We love our community.
- Sierra loves giving back. Within the past year our staff has volunteered at a variety of organizations during the holiday season including the Foothill Unity Center and the Monrovia Easter Egg hunt. We also involve ourselves with various summer concerts and events such as the Taste of Arcadia and Taste of Duarte.
- We have an on-site café.
- Our on-site café is open to the public. So feel free to stop by for a free coffee and enjoy your breakfast or lunch with us!
- Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
- Whether it’s finding a new Honda, servicing your vehicle or finding a parts item, our helpful Honda staff is here to guide you in the right direction.
- We have a complimentary shuttle.
- Our complimentary shuttle service provides our service guests with a complementary ride within a ten mile radius.
- Your first two services are free with any new car purchase.
- When you purchase a car with Sierra Honda, not only do you receive the many benefits of a new vehicle, but your new Honda also includes two free complementary services.
- We provide a guest lounge.
- Our guest lounge provides a relaxing atmosphere which includes high speed Wi-Fi and televisions for your entertainment.
- We have a children’s play area.
- Getting your car serviced? Bring your young one’s over to our children’s play area where they can enjoy a variety of toys, games, and entertainment.
- Our dealership was recently given the President’s Award for meeting Honda standards for high customer satisfaction within sales and service.
- We have an awesome mascot.
- It’s impossible to miss a glance at our giant panda during your commute down the 210, exit Mountain!
- Late night drop off.
- Busy during the day and need to get your car serviced? We offer late night drop off at our service centers for your convenience.
- We have a wide selection.
- Sierra Honda has a variety of both new and used Hondas for you to choose from, just take your pick and drop in for a test drive!
- We are an authorized Lease Return Center.
- Leasing a Honda? We are an authorized lease return center. Contact our lease retention team for more information.
- Our management team is top notch.
- The management team at Sierra Honda includes dedicated employees who have worked for our dealership for over 25 years. Just to name a few, our General Sales Manager Ellen Leung has been with Sierra Honda for 15 years and Finance Director Nora Reynoso has been committed to our dealership for 25 years.